The IPO was subscribed 93.41 times. The issue received offers for 220.127.116.11.160 shares against 1.23.02.672 shares offered. Assuming these bids were in the upper price range of Rs 900, investors put a total of Rs 1.03.430 crore on the issue.
The share continues to receive a premium rating on the gray market. The shares of the Pune-based company call for a premium of Rs 500, which means investors are seeing a stock market gain of about 56 percent.
2) Under the Issue Type, click Equity
3) Under the name of the problem, select Clean Science and Technology from the drop-down list
4) Write the application number
5) Add the. added PAN Identification card
6) Click on “I’m not a robot” and click on “Submit”.
You can also check the quota status on the online portal of Link Intimate India
Private restricted (
https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html), the registrar of the problem. The registrar is a legal person registered with Sebi who is qualified as such and processes all applications electronically and carries out the allocation process in accordance with the prospectus.
The Registrar Agent is responsible for meeting the deadlines for updating electronic crediting of Shares to successful applicants, sending and uploading refunds, and handling all investor-related inquiries after the issue is complete.
1) Go to Link Intime India Private Limited’s web portal
2) Select the IPO in the dropdown box, the name of which will only be filled in when the allotment is complete
3) You may need to choose one of three modes: Application Number, Client ID, or PAN ID
4) Choose between in the application type ASBA and non-ASBA
5) Enter the details of the mode you selected in step 2
6) Fill out the captcha precisely for security reasons
7) Click Submit.
Bidders who were unable to receive an allocation during the IPO will be able to see the initialization of the refunds on Thursday. Others who would be allocated shares can see the shares credited to their Demat account through Friday.
The company is expected to be listed on Monday, July 19.
Clean Science and Technology was founded in 2003 as a family company. It works on the development of environmentally friendly and sustainable manufacturing processes for specialty and fine chemicals and exports to many countries around the world. With the primary goal of developing novel and clean processes for its products, the company is working intensively on the development of better catalyst systems that are selective and inexpensive.