SAN MATEO, California., September 29, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Smart Home Robotics company and number one among vacuum and floor mopping robots * since 2018, ECOVACShas started a new one Microsite to keep users informed of DEEBOT technology advancements, industry leading innovations, and commitment to transforming the robotic vacuum cleaner market. The new platform is packed with information on the features and benefits that set DEEBOT robotic vacuums apart, and provides users with a single point of contact to learn, engage, and better understand the technology that enables more efficient cleaning.
The new website offers educational resources for various DEEBOT advances including:
Precision mapping with TrueMapping – The spotlights of the microsite TrueMapping, provides background information and details on the most advanced laser-based LIDAR technology that guarantees precise mapping for complete cleaning.
- Technology found in self-driving cars and drones: While other robotic vacuums rely on VSLAM for mapping, which often results in areas being missed or repeated, clinging to small objects, and ineffective cleaning, DEEBOT’s TrueMapping uses 360-degree continuous laser scanning to add depth Detect and get an accurate map of the ground in seconds.
- Groundbreaking LIDAR: TrueMapping also includes a DToF laser sensor – the most advanced robotic vacuum LIDAR technology. Compared to other laser technologies, dToF offers a 2x greater range (from 5 m to 10m), 4x higher accuracy (detects objects as small as 2mm) and performs better in light and dark environments. Found in a wide variety of DEEBOT products, including the N8 / N8 +, T8 / T8 +, and T8 AIVI / T8 AIVI +, TrueMapping offers the most personalized and practical cleaning experience possible.
Intelligent obstacle avoidance – The microsite highlights DEEBOT’s innovation in developing technologies that eliminate the need for cleaning before cleaning, and highlights DEEBOT’s intelligent obstacle avoidance technologies. AIVI and TrueDetect.
- AIVI: The DEEBOT T8 AIVI has a built-in camera that detects obstacles and intelligently determines how best to clean them around them. The T8 AIVI recognizes common household items such as socks, shoes, slippers, cables, towels and clothing, small floor mats, U-shaped chairs and the charging station and even gives notifications when an obstacle is encountered.
- New AI processor: Advanced DEEBOTS have updated algorithms, a larger object library, 2x faster performance than the previous AIVI model, and the ability to get smarter with updates over time.
- Same technology as face recognition: DEEBOT has also spearheaded the use of 3D structured light, the same technology used for facial recognition on phones, for advanced obstacle avoidance – even in the dark. TrueDetect uses different and separate systems for mapping and obstacle avoidance. It precisely scans for depth and distance to create a fast and accurate 3D image of space and objects down to the millimeter. It can detect, avoid, and clean furniture and items such as shoes, strings, and pet pollution. DEEBOTs with TrueDetect – the N8 Pro / N8 Pro + and the T8 / T8 + – are 10x more accurate than infrared technology when it comes to avoiding obstacles.
First-class accessories that make cleaning even easier – With all-in-one vacuum and mopping known as OZMO, and new accessories like OZMO Pro and Auto-Empty Station, the microsite offers an easy way for consumers to improve their cleaning routine.
- Vacuuming and wiping in one: As a first-to-market brand with vacuuming and wiping in one step, the microsite also presents the wiping technology from ECOVACS OZMO – now standard in all DEEBOT products. ECOVACS pioneered this patented technology in 2017 to increase cleaning efficiency, save time and allow users to spend more time doing what they enjoy. DEEBOTS remove up to 99.26% of bacteria and purify over 2,000 square feet in a large 240ml tank. That’s more than ten times the storage space of other brands.
- OZMO Pro: Users receive a unique oscillating mop set that vibrates 480 times per minute to remove stubborn stains and remove them with 2 wiping patterns and 4 different water streams.
- Empty station automatically: DEEBOT owners can clean hands-free for over 30 days by automatically draining the N8 Pro +, holding back up to a month’s worth of dirt, debris and pet hair. And with the voice warning in the ECOVACS app, users are notified when it is time for a new bag.
Users can visit www.meetdeebot.com Further information on the functions and advantages of the DEEBOT as well as content with tips and tricks for vacuum robots.
ECOVACS ROBOTICS focuses exclusively on making daily life easier and more efficient with intelligent and networked home service robotics. With a deep 22-year history in smart home development and 100% ownership of research and development and manufacturing, the company is a leader in the market with over 1,000 patents and innovative product development in home service robotics. ECOVACS celebrated for the first time in the USA with its DEEBOT robotic vacuum cleaners, today together with its WINBOT window robot, a top 3 market leader. In 2021, Better Homes & Gardens named ECOVACS the winner of the Clean House Awards and TWICE included ECOVACS in its 2021 CES Picks Awards. In 2020, ECOVACS received a Good Design Award and an Editor’s Choice Award from PC Magazine. For more information, please visit:http://www.ecovacs.com.
* Source: The NPD Group / Retail Tracking Service, Multifunction Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, US Sales, January 7th, 2018-4th July 2020