DUBLIN, June 8, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Rear wheel steering solution for the European market for adaptive steering” Report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com to offer.
This report goes deep into each type of adaptive steering and provides a comprehensive analysis of the technologies.
It analyzes the market trends in Europe and discusses their impact on the growth and performance of any type of adaptive steering solution. The report also includes OEM competitive aspects such as forecasting technology penetration by OEM and vehicle segment.
While the automotive sector is striving for automated driving, a drastic shift in demand, technological development and use is expected in certain industry segments. One such segment is steering. While the pace of innovation in automated driving has slowed due to COVID-19, the gradual transition to developing a vehicle with a driver out of the loop is imminent.
Adaptive steering, which has prevailed especially in premium end vehicles, is likely to be affected by such developments. While focusing on semi-automatic vehicles in the short term, this presents an opportunity for steering technologies, particularly adaptive front steering (AFS), which must compete with developments in other technologies such as steer-by-wire.
The basic adaptive steering mechanism is to get the vehicle speed data from the sensors and through its actuators to improve or reduce the front steering ratio or provide angular movement of the rear wheel, depending on the availability of the technology in the vehicle. This not only improves comfort and maneuverability in city traffic, but also offers directional stability when shifting sideways at high speeds.
AFS varies the steering ratio only on the front wheels, while Rear Wheel Steering (RWS) provides rear wheel angular movements that rotate in either the opposite or the same direction of the front wheels depending on vehicle speed. The all-wheel steering (AWS), on the other hand, is a combination of AFS and RWS and offers the functionalities of both systems.
Main Issues Covered
- How is the Adaptive Steering market going to grow and what key trends are expected to affect the growth?
- How will the usage rates of different adaptive control types likely develop between 2019 and 2030?
- Which vehicle segments are expected to lead the growth of the adaptive steering market?
- Which OEMs currently offer adaptive steering and what market share do they have?
- What types of adaptive steering systems do OEMs offer and in which segments of their vehicle range?
Key topics covered:
- Adaptive Steering Market
- Types of adaptive steering
- Market analysis for adaptive steering
- OEM analysis
2. Strategic imperatives
- Why is it always harder to grow?
- The strategic imperative
- The Impact of the Three Major Strategic Imperatives on the Adaptive Steering Market
- Growth opportunities drive the growth pipeline engine
3. Growth Opportunity Analysis, Adaptive Steering Market
- Scope of analysis of the Adaptive Steering Market
- Major OEM competitors for the Adaptive Steering market
- Market segmentation for adaptive steering
- Important market metrics for the Adaptive Steering market
4. Technology Overview, Adaptive Steering Market
- Adaptive Front Steering Circuit Diagram, Adaptive Steering Market
- Adaptive Steering Types, Adaptive Steering Market
- Adaptive Rear Steering Circuit Diagram, Adaptive Steering Market
- Rear Wheel Steering Types, Adaptive Steering Market
- Circuit diagram of the adaptive all-wheel steering
5. Market Analysis, Adaptive Steering Market
- Growth driver for the adaptive steering market
- Growth barriers to the adaptive steering market
- Forecast Assumptions, Adaptive Steering Market
- Technology Penetration Scenario Analysis, Adaptive Steering Market
- Technology Penetration by Type, Adaptive Steering Market
- Market share by OEM group, adaptive steering market
- Market Share by Vehicle Segment, Adaptive Steering Market
- Market Share by OEM Type, Adaptive Steering Market
6. OEM Analysis, Adaptive Steering Market
- Competitive Landscape, Adaptive Steering Market
- Competitive Environment – Overview
- OEM group in focus – Volkswagen Group
- OEM group in focus – Ford group
- OEM group in focus – Renault Nissan Mitsubishi Alliance
- OEM Group in focus – BMW Group
- OEM group in focus – Daimler group
7. Growth Opportunity Universe, Adaptive Steering Market
- Growth Opportunity: Technology Innovation for Cost Effective Deployment
8. Next steps
For more information on this report, see https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/za4sm8
Research and Markets
Laura wood, Senior manager
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470. at
For US / CAN toll free call + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900. at
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets