SAN FRANCISCO, August 16, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Lychee Things, a new company based in the San Francisco Bay Area, offers a promising glimpse into the future of smart door and window technology (https://lycheethings.com/ ), introduced SmartSlydr™, an innovative, easy-to-install, secure complete IoT (Internet of Things) solution for automating sliding windows and doors in every house using a practical smartphone app or voice activation.
Imagine being able to remotely operate, monitor and lock your sliding windows and doors, control airflow in every room in your house, be notified when a door or window is opened, and allow your pets to control their own home to enter and exit – all with your smartphone.
With a patent-pending design, SmartSlydr is a small WiFi-enabled robot that can be easily attached to any existing sliding door or window frame and blends in with the interior and surroundings of a house.
SmartSlydr can be activated from the comfort of your sofa with your smartphone (iOS and Android compatible), voice commands with voice assistants such as Alexa, Google Home, Siri or by pressing a button on the remote control.
“SmartSlydr is more than just a home product,” says Shruti L., founder and spokesman for Lychee Things. “It’s a smart home solution created with a balanced amalgamation of mechanical, hardware and software design for your everyday needs. SmartSlydr turns any home into a true smart home and is ideal for new home owners, smart home – Beginners, the elderly, and people with disabilities and pet owners. “
The key features and benefits of SmartSlydr include:
- Automate any sliding door or window: Transforms the existing sliding doors and windows of your house into an automatic opening and closing system.
- Remotely monitor and operate: Operate or control single or multiple windows and doors with a click of the smartphone app from anywhere. You can also receive notifications on your smartphone of your house’s door or window activity.
- Built in security – Keeps the doors and windows locked when closed without additional accessories. The system is also equipped with industry standard software security protection.
- Update the air quality of your home – The device’s timer and scheduling functions make it easier to automatically let fresh air into your home once or several times a day. Ensuring adequate ventilation with outside air can help reduce indoor airborne pollutants such as COVID-19.
- Virtual pet care – Turns your patio door into a pet door with PetPass, a wireless tag that attaches to a pet collar. Ideal for pet owners who have a cat, dog, or other pet that needs to be allowed outside on a daily basis.
- Accessibility – Provides easy hands-free control for those who have difficulty opening and closing sliding doors and windows, e.g. B. the elderly, those with injuries or disabilities.
- easy installation – No power tools are required and can be installed in minutes.
Lychee Things has launched an Indiegogo campaign (https://SmartSlydr.com ) to spread awareness of SmartSlydr among consumers and investors.
ABOUT LYCHEE THINGS
While we at LycheeThings are introducing our first product SmartSlydr, our team is also developing more innovative smart home products for future versions. Please visit https://lycheethings.com/.
SOURCE Lychee Things